About PHPPosted By - Ko Ko - March 27, 2006
Summary : Introduction and brief description of PHP
What is Php?
What is a Php file?
- Php files contain a mixture of "plain text", "html tags" and "php scripts".
- Php files produce "plain html" after execution.
- Php files extensions are ".php", ".php3 and "phtml".
Why use Php?
- Php can be used with all kinds of operating system(OS).
- Php can runs on many popular web servers. (Apache, IIS,
- Php can be downloaded free from www.php.net and used.
- Php is easy to learn and runs very efficiently on web servers.
How to start using Php
- How to get started in Php will be explained In the next articles.