Downloading And Installing EasyPhpPosted By - Ko Ko - May 19, 2006
Summary : Step by step instruction of how to install EasyPhp
This article describe how to install a web server that can run Php in your computer.
For beginners, the easiest way is to use "EasyPhp" package.
EasyPhp is a collection of four softwares that comes as an easy to install package.
All the softwares in EasyPhp will be installed in one folder, just by clicking the installer.exe.
All configuration will be done automatically by the installer.
Before EasyPhp appears all the four softwares mentioned above have to be installed seperately and then manually configured so that they could work together. This was a really daunting work for a beginner.
This article will shows how to install EasyPhp on a computer that runs Windows 9x/ ME/ XP operating system.
EasyPhp v5..3.0 package contains the following softwares:-
1. Download EasyPhp Bundle using Google search.
2. Click EasyPhp download link
3. Download the latest version
4. Download to the desktop. Wait for the doloading to finish.
5. Installing EasyPHP
a. The downloaded EasyPHP5.3.0 setup.exe will look like below.
6. Now choose the default language:
7. A welcome screen will appear. Click the "Next" button.
8. License agreement form will appear:
Choose "I accept the agreement"
9. Information form will appear. Just click "Next"
10. The next form will ask you to select where you like to install EasyPhp
Just ckick next. [Default is C:\Program file\EasyPhp5.3.0]
11. Now it is ready to install, just click Next
Another form will appear, just click Next.
12. EasyPhp setup.exe bundle will install the softwares shown below.
13. Install of files will start. Wait until installation is finished
14. EasyPhp was installed, just click Finish.
15. EasyPhp help page will apen in a browser, Read it carefully.
16. Look in the task bar at the bottom. You will see the EasyPhp icon.
Right click the icon
17. If you see the form shown below, it means EasyPhp is running OK.