- Title: 流淌的美好时光 / Liu Tang De Mei Hao Shi Guang
- English title: River Flows to You
- Also known as: 悲伤逆流成河 / Bei Shang Ni Liu Cheng He / Cry Me A Sad River
- Genre: Romance, Melodrama
- Episodes: 52
- Broadcast network: Hunan TV
- Broadcast period: 2019-Jul-01 to 2019-Jul-30
- Original soundtrack: River Flows To You OST
Yi Yao and Qi Ming are neighbours who grew up in the same longtang (narrow lanes separating traditional townhouses in Shanghai. Qi Ming has always positioned himself as a protective older brother figure, and supports Yi Yao through various hardships. At the cusp of graduation, Qi Ming and Yi Yao finally open up about their feelings to each other, though their relationship is plagued with misunderstandings after entering the workforce.
- A kind-hearted and upright guy who is well-liked due to his exemplary looks and studies.
- A rebellious girl who grew up in a complicated family background. She is strong, independent and kind; but is withdrawn to people.
- A simple and kind girl who likes drawing comics. Yi Yao's close friend.
- A possessive and prideful girl who has a cruel personality. She likes Qi Ming and hates Yi Yao.
- A playful and handsome guy who is popular among girls. He likes Yi Yao.
- An intelligent and beautiful girl who is the school's "belle". She is kind and pure having grown up in a protective family.
- A bright and cheerful guy. He likes Tang Xiaomi.
- 2019 Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival: Popular Actress of the Year (Zheng Shuang)