- Title: ラストコップ
- Title (English): The Last Cop
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Detective, comedy
- Broadcast network: NTV
- Air time: Saturday 21:00 (SP Friday 21:00)
In 1985, when detective Kyogoku Kosuke (Karasawa Toshiaki) was hunting down some criminals, he suddenly found himself in the center of an explosion and ended up falling into a coma.
In 2015, after 30 years Kosuke wakes up and has a lot to catch up, new values, technology, family, work, everything he has missed.
Back to the Criminal Division, Kosuke and his new partner Ryota (Kubota Masataka) are entrusted with classified security data that aims to a terrorist group Schiesser.
- Episodes: 1
- Viewership ratings: 12.9%
- Broadcast date: 2015-Jun-19
- Theme song: Fire Starter by Spyair
- Episodes: 3
- Viewership ratings: 7.87%
- Broadcast period: 2016-Sep-03 to 2016-Sep-17
- Yokohama Central Station Criminal Division
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 8.3%
- Broadcast period: 2016-Oct-08 to 2016-Dec-10
- Theme song: LAST HERO by BLUE ENCOUNT
- Based on the German TV series "Der letzte Bulle" written and developed by Robert Dannenberg and Stefan Scheich.
- Originally streamed as a five episode drama exclusive on Hulu's web TV service (Summer 2015).
- Season 1 in its entirety is mainly a rehash/ of the Hulu version.