- Title: 너를 사랑한 시간 / Neoreul Saranghan Shigan / The Time I've Loved You (lit.)
- English title: The Time We Were Not In Love
- Previously known as: 너를 사랑한 시간 7000일 / Neoreul Saranghan Shigan, 7000 Il
- Genre: Romance, comedy
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: SBS
- Broadcast period: 2015-June-27 to 2015-Aug-16
- Air time: Saturday & Sunday 22:00
- Original Soundtrack: The Time We Were Not In Love OST
- Related TV Shows: In Time With You (FTV, 2011), Boku wa Mada Kimi wo Aisanai Koto ga Dekiru (FOD, 2019)
Something that’s right in front of your eyes is sometimes the hardest for you to see. Oh Ha-na and Choi Won have been lifelong friends. Through thick and thin, they’ve been through many things together in the nearly 20 years of friendship, including relationships that each has had with other people. Approaching her 30th birthday, Ha-na receives an email from Won that jokes about the “symptoms of premature aging.” Angry about the widely held belief that men are like grapes that turn into a fine bottle of wine as they age while women are like grapes that shrivel up into raisins, Ha-na makes a bet with Won that she can get married first before they turn 35. Will Ha-na and Won be able to find their true loves or have they been blind to what’s been there all along?
- Main Cast
- Oh Ha Na's family
- Choi Won's family
- Jin Kyung as Choi Mi Hyang (late 40s, Won's cousin)
- High School friends
- People at Aria Airlines
- Peopla at Tandy Shoes Company
- Extended Cast
- Due to difference in creative opinions between director Jo Soo Won and I Will Media, the former had decided to withdraw from the drama on May 16th, but returned to set on the 22nd, presumably after the differences had been resolved.
- Writer Min Hyo Jeong was replaced by writers Jung Do Yoon and Lee Ha Na in late May.
- Unhappy with the direction of the drama, SBS swapped out writers Jung Do Yoon and Lee Ha Na after Episode 4 and replaced them with three new writers, who took over the script from Episode 5.
See The Time We Were Not In Love/Episode Ratings